Super Lawyers Recognizes Laredo & Smith Attorneys
Laredo & Smith is pleased to announce that many of the firm’s attorneys are named to Super Lawyers for 2019. Marc Laredo, Mark Smith, Matt Kane, Payal Salsburg, and Jessica Conklin are all named to the 2019 Super Lawyers list in the following categories:
- Marc Laredo is recognized for Business Litigation
- Mark Smith is recognized for Criminal Defense: White Collar Crime
- Matt Kane is recognized for Business Litigation
- Payal Salsburg is recognized for Business Litigation
- Jessica Conklin in recognized as a Rising Star for White Collar Crime
Super Lawyers is a rating service for lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. To be included in the list, attorneys must attain a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars are selected using the same criteria as Super Lawyers, but each attorney must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. This recognition is awarded to no more than 5% of lawyers in the state.