Laredo & Smith is pleased to announce that many of the firm’s attorneys are named to Super Lawyers for 2022. Marc Laredo is named to the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Massachusetts list this year. In addition, Mark Smith, Matt Kane, Payal Salsburg, Jessica Conklin and Darshana Indira are all named to the 2022 Super Lawyers list in the following categories:
- Marc Laredo is recognized as a Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and in the area of Business Litigation
- Mark Smith is recognized for White Collar Crime
- Matt Kane is recognized for Litigation
- Payal Salsburg is recognized for White Collar Crime
- Jessica Conklin is recognized as a Rising Star in White Collar Crime
- Darshana Indira is recognized as a Rising Star in Employment & Labor
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.