Laredo & Smith Attorneys Named to Annual Super Lawyers Listing in Massachusetts
Laredo & Smith is pleased to announce that many of the firm’s attorneys are named to Super Lawyers for 2021. Marc Laredo, Mark Smith, Matt Kane, Payal Salsburg, Jessica Conklin and Brendan Cox are all named to the 2021 Super Lawyers list in the following categories:
- Marc Laredo is recognized for Business Litigation and Closely-Held Business
- Mark Smith is recognized for Business Litigation and Criminal Defense: White Collar Crime
- Matt Kane is recognized for Business Litigation, Banking, Appellate and General Litigation
- Payal Salsburg is recognized for Business Litigation and Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jessica Conklin in recognized for White Collar Crime, Schools and Education and Business Litigation
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.