The Federal Bar Association will present a live video broadcast featuring partner Payal Salsburg entitled, “Advanced Strategies & Tactics in Drafting Complaints & Answers.”
Payal will lead this CLE program, providing practical tips in drafting pleadings in accordance with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and is designed for junior and mid-level litigators. Key topics to be discussed include:
• The basics of pleading, and restrictions on content
• Identifying your audience(s) and their needs
• Telling your story in the complaint and counterclaim
• Going beyond plain denials and canned affirmative defenses
• Protecting against attacks on the sufficiency of pleading
The course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE and takes place in Miami, Florida on February 24th at 11am Eastern, 10am Central, 9am Mountain and 8am Pacific time.