Laredo & Smith is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys were named Super Lawyers in 2017! Marc Laredo, Mark Smith, Matt Kane, Eric Sigman and Payal Salsburg have all been named to the 2017 Super Lawyers list. They were named in the following categories:
- Marc Laredo is recognized for Business Litigation
- Mark Smith is recognized for Criminal Defense: White Collar Crime
- Matt Kane is a Rising Star in Banking
- Eric Sigman is a Rising Star in Franchise/Dealership
- Payal Salsburg is a Rising Star in Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service for lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. To be included in the list, attorneys must attain a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars are selected using the same criteria as Super Lawyers, but each attorney must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. This recognition is awarded to no more than 5% of lawyers in the state.